For many mailing campaigns, polywrapping your mail piece may be the most effective delivery option.
Typical polywrapping projects involve enclosing your mail piece within clear polythene and accompany this with a personalised carrier sheet which includes the name and address details, along with any other relevant logos and artwork.
However for larger runs, it may be more desirable to use pre-printed polythene to provide even greater impact on delivery.
Benefits of Polywrapping over Envelope Enclosing
Some of the benefits of polywrapping your mail piece includes:
- Create high impact on delivery;
- Use mailpiece as advertising medium;
- Lighter in weight than envelopes which can sometimes translate into lower postage prices;
- More cost effective than envelopes.
- Mechanical performance - max. 13,000 products/hour
- Number of inserts - up to 13 inserts
- Poly thickness - poly 15 - 80 micron (typically we use 30micron Biodegradeable)
- Product dimensions - min. 160 mm x 100 mm / 6.3"x 4" - max. 420 mm x 300 mm / 16.5"x 12"
- Product thickness - max. 25 mm / 1.0"