Door Drop Marketing
Door Drop marketing has long been the most cost effective way to target your market on a geographical and demographic basis.
So having been involved in this form of marketing since 2002 we fully understand the issues and concerns that can arise when using this advertising medium.
To address these concerns we now only use Royal Mail’s Door to Door delivery service as this mail is delivered by Royal Mail’s professionally employed postal staff as part of their daily routes.
So Why the Need to Use Us
Royal Mail’s process for this service can be complicated to understand and is certainly complex to implement. So using our experience we can project manage the successful execution of your campaign including
- Assist with and undertake the identification of your targeting requirements.
- Negotiate delivery slot with RM.
- Source any print, envelopes, polywrap etc (if required)
- Liaise with any print suppliers to ensure your stock is delivered to full Royal Mail’s guidelines. Should this already have been produced then we can reverse engineer the packaging to ensure this meets the requirements.
- Undertake any collation/fulfilment if combining a number of inserts(if required)
- Provide relevant samples to RM.
- Arrange delivery of stock to RM delivery centres within allocated time slots.