Many organisations embarking on a direct mail campaign require the services of a professional marketing agency. So not unsurprisingly we have worked with many over the years.
So if you are an agency, how we can work together for the benefit of each other depends on whether you currently get involved with direct mail.
Don't Offer DM
If you don't offer direct mail to your customers
- You could be missing out on an easy revenue stream, enabling you to make an additional margin on your sale price.
- You can provide added value for your customers by providing a single point of contact for their design, print and mailing activity, hopefully meaning that they will keep coming back to you.
- We are happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get up to speed to ensure you get the best mailing service and price for your customer.
- If you prefer, we could speak to your customers either directly or indirectly on your behalf to help understand their requirements and offer the best solution.
- However, if you still don't want to get involved, then we will pay a referral fee of each and every future piece of work that your customer places with us within the following 12 months (excluding postage and other outsourced costs, contact us for full details).