We have worked with a diverse range of Financial Services organisations fulfilling all varieties of projects covering both direct mail and transactional mail requirements.
- Commercial and Investment Banks
- Building Societies and other Mutual Societies
- Credit Unions
- Insurance Providers and Brokers
- Financial Advisors
- Mortgage Brokers
- Credit Card Providers
- Debt Recovery Companies
- Investment Managers and Stockbrokers
Individual Solutions for Individual Institutions
Across the whole financial scene, AMS adds value. Our solutions cover both Transactional Mail, (e.g. statements/invoices using OMR) and Direct Mail for marketing purposes.
This comes to us either as daily feeds of raw data for us to mail merge: or completed pdfs to which we add OMR markings and print off: and then we mail using the most appropriate service, advising and agreeing this with you.
In the current liberalised market there are opportunities to use a variety of different mailing routes according to postcode and type of customer. There may also be security issues in certain areas where secure delivery is essential, such as for the mailing of replacement payment cards, and we can respond to this with appropriate higher-security solutions.
With the effectiveness of many online media being reduced by legislation and customer inertia, targeted financial marketing via direct mail continues to be crucial for new business, renewals, referrals and customer retention campaigns.
AMS are experts in the sourcing and handling of prospect databases, and we can handle initial responses, as well as cleansing mailing lists to de-duplicate addressees, and eliminating ‘gone ways’ and returned mail cases.
We handle both B2C and B2B mailings, depending on the nature of the mailing/customer database. In the case of B2B mail in particular, we offer the full range of mailing options for UK and International business addresses, including Royal Mail International, Direct Entry mailing, and Hand Delivery in financial centres.
Some of the many types of communication that we handle are:
- Annual renewal letters – typically envelope enclosed for additional privacy
- Confirmation letters of renewals/signing up
- Statements, invoices and payment reminder notices
- Changes in terms and conditions
- Changes of address or legal structure
- Regulatory notices
- Direct Marketing of new products/services – either polywrapped, created as a one-piece mailer, or enveloped/enclosed
- IPOs and share offerings