Last Updated: 05 August 2013
We recognise the importance placed on our Company to reduce the impact our business has on the environment.
That is why in 2011 we implemented an environmental management system which formed the basis of our successful ISO 14001 accreditation.
Some of the ways we reduce our environmental impact includes:
Offer an 'Environmentally-Friendly' Mailing OptionWe have introduced an alternative service using environmentally friendly products. This includes:
- use of recycled laser paper;
- use of recycled envelopes;
- use of recycled printing paper;
- using biodegradable polythene for polywrapped mail items, this is now used as standard;
- Implemented reduced costs to capture 'undeliverables', resulting in reduced waste for future campaigns;
- providing proactive advice to our customers about alternative ways to produce their mail pieces, that reduces overall paper content.
Recycled content usually varies between 50% to 100% depending on preference and quality requirements. With the costs of recycled products coming down, the increase in costs for the environmentally-friendly option can be minimal. Sample products and comparative quotes are available on request.