Category: Data Services
Last Updated: 19 June 2014
Since 2002 we have undertaken a huge variety of data capture projects.
Unlike many of our competitors, we undertake the entire process here in the UK, providing added confidence regarding the security of your data as well as quality.
Whether required in response to a mailing campaign that we undertake, or as a standalone project, we have the resources, skills and experience to fulfil even the most complex of data capture project.
Some examples of project includes:
- Order capture and processing;
- Raffle ticket stubs;
- Competition forms;
- Membership forms.
Why Choose Advanced Mailing Solutions
- Captured in UK ensuring compliance with Data Protection Laws;
- Data processing team have "local" knowledge, which can be important if capturing address details or free-form comments;
- Significant experience of data capture projects;
- Quality of final product;
- ISO9001 and DMA accredited
Quality Built In
As each data capture project is different, we develop our software on a specific project basis based around your project's data requirements.
Built into this are a number of features that ensures and enhances the final quality of the your data, this includes:
- Address details captured against Royal Mail PAF database, to verify the address and provide in the recommended format;
- Phone numbers are validated to ensure correct format;
- Email addresses are validated to ensure correct format;
- Email addresses can be tested to ensure they are current.