Category: About Us
Last Updated: 16 August 2013
The Data Protection Act 1998 came into force on 1 March 2000. Under the Data Protection Act, anyone processing personal information must comply with eight principles of good information handling. The eight principles state that the data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed;
- processed for limited purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate and up to date;
- not kept longer than necessary;
- processed in accordance with the individual's rights;
- not transferred to countries outside the European Economic area, unless there is adequate protection.
To view our entry, which confirms our agreement to the above, view the Data Protection Register and enter our registration number Z8622341 or enter our company name.